Get yourself, your family, and your home Autumn ready with your Flight Centre Mastercard®. It’s the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe or upgrade your home furnishings and whiteware because every purchase from 2 April - 1 May 2022 puts you in the draw to WIN† it all back up to $10,000! Plus there’s daily prizes of 50 bonus Rewards to be won†, that’s $50 to spend at Flight Centre.
Don’t forget you’ll enjoy double the love when you shop at Michael Hill with your Flight Centre Mastercard. Travel sooner with DOUBLE Rewards* on every purchase until the end of April.
Winning’s as easy as shopping with your Flight Centre Mastercard! Use your Flight Centre Mastercard for your everyday shopping, streaming subscriptions, groceries, supporting local businesses or filling up your car, wherever Mastercard is accepted. There’s no minimum spend, so every purchase is a chance to WIN† your entire outstanding balance back up to $10,000!
Things you should know:
†$10,000 balance back Prize Draw:
1. Prize Draw valid from 2 April 2022 to 11.59pm on 1 May 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are 31 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. One Prize Draw winner will receive an amount equal to the balance of their Flight Centre Mastercard account as at 11.59 PM on Sunday 1 May 2022, up to a maximum amount of $10,000 (“Grand Prize”).
3. 30 Daily Prize winners will each receive 50 bonus Flight Centre Rewards applied to their Flight Centre Mastercard account (“Daily Prize”). An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time any purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard at any retailer that accepts Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
4. Prize Draw winners will be drawn at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 13 May 2022 as follows: 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Grand Prize, and 30 winners will be drawn for each day of the Prize Draw Period drawn from all eligible entries associated with each respective day of the 30 days of the Prize Draw Period.
5. The prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by 31 May 2022.
6. To be eligible for a Grand Prize or Daily Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
7. Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
8. The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
9. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a Grand Prize or Daily Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
11. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Acceptance of the Grand Prize or Daily Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
14. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
16. Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
*Double Flight Centre Rewards at Michael Hill (“Double Rewards”) applies to eligible purchases from Monday 17 January 2022 to 11.59pm on Saturday 30 April 2022 New Zealand Time (NZT) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases means all standard purchases made with your Flight Centre Mastercard in-store or online at Michael Hill. The transaction date is determined by when and where the merchant accepts the purchase and is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s control. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Double Rewards means two times the standard Flight Centre Rewards Points for all eligible purchases made on your Flight Centre Mastercard. To be eligible for Double Rewards, your Flight Centre Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions. Where eligible, Double Rewards will be applied to your Flight Centre Mastercard account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply. When redeemed 1.00 reward will equate to a NZ$1 credit to your Flight Centre Mastercard account that may be used to make a purchase at Flight Centre New Zealand.