The biggest shopping event of the year is here so hit the sales with your Flight Centre Mastercard® for awesome Christmas bargains for the whole family.
Plus, double YAY!
You’ll get 3 months to pay+ and Double Rewards1 on every purchase from Wednesday 24 November to Monday 29 November. There’s no minimum spend and don’t forget there’s always no international transaction fees when shopping overseas websites.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win these awesome prizes for summer adventures with your Flight Centre Mastercard.
Things you should know:
+3 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) and Double Flight Centre Rewards (“Double Rewards”) is available on all in-store and online purchases made with Flight Centre Mastercard at accepting merchants Wednesday 24 - Monday 29 November 2021. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. The purchase transaction date is determined by when the merchant processes the purchase and is outside of the control of Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Issuer”). Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.95% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday.
1Double Rewards means two times the standard Flight Centre Rewards Points for all eligible purchases e.g. 2 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. Purchases at Flight Centre New Zealand will continue to earn 2 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. To be eligible for Double Rewards, your Flight Centre Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions. Where eligible, Double Rewards will be applied to your Flight Centre Mastercard account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply. When redeemed 1.00 reward will equate to a NZ$1 credit to your Flight Centre Mastercard account that may be used to make a purchase at Flight Centre New Zealand. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. The Issuer reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Flight Centre Mastercard standard terms and conditions apply.
*Happy camper Prize Draw:
- Prize Draw valid from 6 November 2021 to 11:59pm on 26 December 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are five prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- One Grand Prize draw winner will win a Black Suzuki Jimny Sierra Auto 2021 model with ARB base rack, including on road costs (“Grand Prize”).
- The car will be collected from the prize winners nearest local Suzuki dealership and can take up to 2 months to be transported (subject to availability and will be organised directly with the Prize winner).The Grand Prize winner and the next 4 prize winners drawn will each receive a camping and adventure prize pack which includes: an OZtrail Fast Frame BlockOut 6 person tent (worth $729.99), a Red Atlantis Air inflatable stand up paddleboard (worth $599.99), a tan colour Yeti® Tundra 35 Hard cooler (worth $450), a black Weber® Baby Q® (Q1000) Gas Barbecue (worth $409) and an OZtrail Collapsible Camp Wagon (worth $179.99).
- Camping and adventure prize packs will be delivered directly to prize winners.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time any purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard at any retailer that accepts Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Double entries into the Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 20 to Sunday 21 November 2021.
- 5 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 31 December 2021.
- The prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by 20 January 2022.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
^$30 credit back offer is valid for a closed group of selected cardholders (“Eligible Cardholders”). Eligible Cardholders who make any 3 or more standard purchases (excludes LTF purchases) on their Flight Centre Mastercard at any retailer that accepts Flight Centre Mastercard in-store or online between Saturday 6 November 2021 and Monday 29 November 2021 (“Promotional Period”) will receive credit back on their Flight Centre Mastercard account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM on Monday 29 November 2021, up to a maximum amount of NZD$30. Any applicable credit back will be applied to the Eligible Cardholder’s Flight Centre Mastercard account by 10 December 2021. The credit back is not transferrable, negotiable or redeemable for cash. Columbus Financial Services Limited reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the offer and these terms and conditions at any time. Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply.
Please check individual retailer’s shipping policies at different Alert Levels before making a purchase.
The shape of the Weber Q® is a registered trademark.