Make Father's Day extra special
Whether he's into fishing, gardening, cooking, biking or DIY it's time to treat the important men in your life for Father's Day on 5 September.
Every purchase you make with your Flight Centre Mastercard® from Saturday 28 August to Sunday 5 September 2021 is a chance to win* a $2,000 shopping spree!
Plus if you're stuck for gift ideas? Looking for activities for the kids? Want to support local? Check out a crafty DIY idea to make Father's Day extra special here & head to your local dairy to make a gift to remember 🙂 All you need is a piece of paper, pen & some chocolate bars!
Shop with your Q Mastercard for the products and services you need, all with more time to pay. Please check each individual retailer’s shipping policies for different Alert Levels. Some in Level 3 will now be offering click and collect as well as contactless delivery.
Things you should know:
*Father’s Day prize draw
- Valid from Saturday 28 August – Sunday 5 September 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There is 1 prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winner will receive a Bonfire Gift Mastercard to the value of NZD$2,000 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 10 September 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone or email by 17 September 2021.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.