This weekend there’s two things you need to think about – turning your clocks forward for Daylight Savings and spring shopping with more time to pay!
Enjoy 3 months no payments and no interest on every purchase this Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 September 2020. That means you can get what you need now, with no payments and no interest until December 2020.
Shop everywhere Mastercard is accepted, in-store and online.
Things you should know:
*3 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all Flight Centre Mastercard Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances) in-store and online from Saturday 26 – 11:59pm Sunday 27 September 2020 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. The Issuer reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Flight Centre Mastercard standard terms and conditions apply.
- ^Fitbit Prize Draw valid from Saturday 26 – Sunday 27 September 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are 3 prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 3 Prize Draw winners will each receive a Fitbit Versa 3 (“Prize”). Colour subject to availability.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- 3 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 28 September 2020.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone or email by 9 October 2020.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.