Stock up on all those Easter goodies and fuel up the car for the long weekend with
Double Rewards^ on grocery & fuel purchases this Easter Weekend,
Thursday 18 – Monday 22 April with your Flight Centre Mastercard.
Plus, every purchase on your Flight Centre Mastercard until Sunday 28 April puts you in the draw to WIN a Fiji holiday package for 2, valued at $10,000!*
There's no minimum spend! Earning Rewards^ is as easy as stocking up on groceries or filling up the tank, and every purchase is a chance to win*!
You can use your Flight Centre Mastercard anywhere Mastercard is accepted, in-store & online.
1 Reward = $1 to spend at Flight Centre on your next booking.
Things you should know:
^Double Flight Centre Rewards (“Double Rewards”) applies to all eligible purchases with a transaction date from Thursday 18 April to 11.59pm Monday 22 April 2019 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases means all purchases made with your Flight Centre Mastercard at any merchant with Mastercard Card Acceptor Business Code 5541 (Service Stations), 5542 (Fuel Dispenser), 5983 (Fuel Dealers) or 4468 (Marinas, Marine Service/Supplies), 5411 (Grocery Stores and Supermarkets), 5499 (Miscellaneous Food Stores – Convenience Store, Markets, Speciality Stores), 5441 (Candy, Nut, Confectionery Store) or 5451 (Dairy Products Stores), excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date is determined by when and where the merchant accepts the purchase and is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s control. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time and not NZST, which may affect eligibility. Double Rewards means two times the standard Flight Centre Rewards Points for all eligible purchases e.g. 2 Flight Centre Rewards per $100 spend. To be eligible for Double Rewards, your Card account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions. Where eligible, Double Rewards will be applied to your Flight Centre Mastercard account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply. When redeemed, every 1.00 Flight Centre Reward earned will equate to NZ$1.00 credit towards your Flight Centre Mastercard account.
*Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- Prize Draw valid from 13 April to 28 April 2019 (“Prize Draw Period”). There is 1 prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize is: Return economy class (The Works) airfares flying Air New Zealand for 2 adults to Nadi, Fiji from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch (whichever is the closest departure point to the winner’s address). 4 nights 4-star double share accommodation for 2 adults at Tropica Island Resort and return airport transfer for 2 adults, 2 nights 5-star double share accommodation for 2 adults at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa and return launch transfers for 2 adults (“Prize”). Travel must be booked by 30 June 2019. Prize winner & person accompanying the prize winner are subject to the terms & conditions of carriage of suppliers. Winner & companion must travel together. Transfers to your closest New Zealand departure point, alterations to the prize package, stopovers, travel insurance, additional meals, spending money, visas, vaccinations plus any other associated expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Flight Centre’s standard terms & conditions apply. Please refer to flightcentre.co.nz/bookingterms.
- Travel Dates: Travel dates must be after August 2019, but before March 2020. Selected travel dates & blackout periods apply, including but not limited to New Zealand School Holidays, peak travel periods to the destination of prize and statutory holiday long weekends. Bookings must be made at least 60 days prior to travel. Surcharges: A $10 surcharge applies to travel departing New Zealand & returning to New Zealand on Fri-Sun. Accommodation: Based on double share. Prize inclusions are to be booked by Flight Centre (NZ) Limited. All prize elements are subject to availability at time of redemption & at the discretion of Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd. Prize is non-transferable, no-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or foreign exchange.
- Prize Draw winner can opt to receive the value of their drawn prize as a $10,000 Flight Centre Gift Card.
- Every transaction made Flight Centre Mastercard at any accepting retailer during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you an entry into the Prize Draw.
- 1 winning Flight Centre Mastercard entry will be drawn at random for the Prize Draw, at the end of the Prize Draw Period at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland.
- The winner will be notified by email/phone/mail by 15 May 2019.
- The Prize is not negotiable, non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
- To be eligible for the Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any transaction on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled or suspended before the Prize Draw date will not be counted in the calculation of entries.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”), which reserve the right to use the winner’s name and photograph for promotional purposes.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by 31 May 2019, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Employees of flexigroup (New Zealand) Limited & Flight Centre New Zealand are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply.