Treat yourself with 3 months of no payments & no interest^ on every purchase from Saturday 23 to Sunday 24 July!
With Flight Centre Mastercard®, it’s the perfect time to hit the stores, take the family out to the movies or even book in that mid-winter escape.
Plus, every purchase until 31 July 2022 puts you in the draw to WIN* a $10,000 Groceries gift card! There’s also 20 prizes of 50 bonus Rewards to be won*, that’s $50 to spend at Flight Centre.
There’s no minimum spend so use your Flight Centre Mastercard for everything you buy, in-store, online and overseas, with no international transaction fees. Plus, remember you'll earn Flight Centre Rewards+ on every purchase! Every purchase this weekend is a chance to win* and you’ll pay nothing until October 2022^!
Things you should know:
^3 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all in-store and online purchases made with Flight Centre Mastercard at accepting merchants Saturday 23 to Sunday 24 July 2022. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. The purchase transaction date is determined by when the merchant processes the purchase and is outside of the control of Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Issuer”). Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.95% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
*$10,000 Groceries Gift Card
1. Valid from Friday 1 – Sunday 31 July 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”).
2. There are 21 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
3. 1 Prize Draw winner will receive their choice of gift card(s) to either Countdown, New World or PAK'nSAVE to the total value of $NZ10,000 (“Grand Prize”), gift card issuer’s terms and conditions of use apply.
4. 20 reward prize winners will each receive 50 bonus Flight Centre Rewards applied to their Flight Centre Mastercard account (“Reward Prize”).
5. One entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
6. The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
7. Prize Draw winners will be drawn at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland Monday 8 August 2022 as follows: 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Grand Prize, and 20 winners will be drawn for the Reward Prize drawn from all eligible entries associated within the Prize Draw Period. Limit of one (1) prize per Prize Draw winner.
8. The Prize Draw winners will be notified via phone/email by 15 August 2022.
9. If a Prize Draw winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a Prize.
10. The Grand Prize and the Reward Prizes are not negotiable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
11. To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
12. Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
15. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
18. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited and any Flight Centre subsidiary or related entity are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
20. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
21. Flight Centre Mastercard, Flight Centre and Flight Centre gift card terms and conditions apply
+Earn 1.50 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spend on Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges & quasi-cash transactions). Earn 3.00 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spent in-store or online at a New Zealand Flight Centre store. When redeemed, every 1.00 Flight Centre Reward earned will equate to NZ$1.00 credit towards your Flight Centre Mastercard account.