Hitting the supermarket on Hump Day?
Every purchase you make in-store or online at the supermarket is an instant entry into our prize draw to win* a $500 grocery gift card! How good is that! There are two prizes up for grabs.
So, whether it’s just a quick whip around or you’re doing a full weekly shop, make your Wednesday a winner with Flight Centre Mastercard®. There’s no minimum spend and this offer is available for one day only – Wednesday 20 July 2022.
Things you should know.
*Grocery Giveaway Draw:
- Every transaction made on Wednesday 20 July 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”) is an entry into the prize draw.
- 2 Prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 27 July 2022 (“Prize Draw”).
- The 2 Prize Draw winners drawn will each receive their choice of a Countdown, New World or PAK'nSAVE gift card to the total value of $NZ500 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time an eligible purchase is made during the prize draw period with Flight Centre Mastercard at any merchant with Mastercard Card Acceptor Business Code 5411 (Grocery Stores and Supermarkets), 5499 (Miscellaneous Food Stores – Convenience Store, Markets, Specialty Stores), 5441 (Candy, Nut, Confectionery Store) or 5451 (Dairy Products Stores).
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 5 August 2022.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited and any Flight Centre subsidiary or related entity are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply.
- Countdown, PAK'nSAVE or New World terms and conditions apply, where applicable.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.