Make that summer feeling last even longer with 3 months to pay^ (22.95% p.a. applies after end of interest free period) on every purchase with your Flight Centre Mastercard® with no minimum spend!
Whether you're going bush, out on the water or kicking back at the beach, just use your Flight Centre Mastercard between Friday 28 January - Tuesday 1 February 2022 and you'll pay nothing until April 2022^. Now that's an endless summer!
Plus, don't forget every purchase until Monday 7 February is a chance to win† a $5,000 Flight Centre gift card to spend on your next getaway. There's also daily prizes of 100 bonus Rewards up for grabs†, that's $100 to spend at Flight Centre.
Shop with your Flight Centre Mastercard everywhere Mastercard is accepted, in-store and online.
Things you should know:
^3 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all in-store and online purchases made with Flight Centre Mastercard at accepting merchants Friday 28 January – Tuesday 1 February 2022. Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. The purchase transaction date is determined by when the merchant processes the purchase and is outside of the control of Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Issuer”). Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.95% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday.
†$5,000 Flight Centre gift card & daily Rewards:
- Valid from Saturday 15 January – Monday 7 February 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 25 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 1 Prize Draw winner will receive a Flight Centre electronic gift card to the total value of NZ$5,000 (“Grand Prize”).
- 24 daily prize winners will each receive 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards applied to their Flight Centre Mastercard account (“Daily Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Double entries into the Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 22 to Sunday 23 January 2022.
- Prize Draw winners will be drawn at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Friday 11 February 2022 as follows: 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Grand Prize, and 24 winners will be drawn for each day of the Prize Draw Period drawn from all eligible entries associated with each of the 24 days of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Flight Centre electronic gift card and 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 18 February 2022.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard, Flight Centre and Flight Centre gift card terms and conditions apply.