Every standard Flight Centre Mastercard® purchase from Friday 22 - Sunday 31 October 2021 is a chance to WIN* $2,000 to spend on anything you want!
So whether you’re getting your Christmas presents sorted early, reconnecting with friends and family or finishing off your DIY projects, shop with your Flight Centre Mastercard for everything you buy, everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Things you should know:
*$2,000 Prize Draw:
- Valid from Friday 22 October – Sunday 31 October 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There is 1 prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winner will receive a Bonfire Gift Mastercard to the value of NZD$2,000 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a standard purchase (LTF excluded) is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Double entries into the Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 30 to Sunday 31 October 2021.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 5 November 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone or email by 12 November 2021.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.