Dreaming of the perfect Autumn escape? Your next mini break could be on us!
Every purchase you make on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 April 2021 will instantly put you in the draw to win* a Flight Centre mini break worth $1,500!
A family adventure, a food and wine weekend or the great outdoors? A Flight Centre Travel Expert will help our lucky winner design the perfect getaway.
There’s no minimum spend, and this offer is available everywhere Mastercard® is accepted. So, whatever you’re up to this weekend, keep your Flight Centre Mastercard handy because even those little purchases could win you a lot!
Things you should know:
*Autumn Mini Break prize draw:
- Valid on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 April 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There is 1 prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The Prize Draw winner will receive a Flight Centre electronic gift card to the total value of NZ$1,500 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 21 April 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 2 May 2021.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard, Flight Centre and Flight Centre gift card terms and conditions apply.