Make it a magical Mother's Day
Mother’s Day is the perfect chance to celebrate the incredible women in your life! So whether you're planning a special surprise, a celebration at home or dinner at her favourite restaurant, get sorted with Flight Centre Mastercard®.
Every purchase you make from Saturday 1 May – Sunday 9 May 2021 will instantly put you in the draw to win* a shopping spree worth $2,000! So, why not make it a Mother’s Day she’ll never forget!
There’s no minimum spend and this offers are available everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
Things you should know:
*Mother’s Day prize draw
- Valid from Saturday 1 – Sunday 9 May 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There is 1 prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The prize winner will receive a Bonfire Gift Mastercard to the value of NZD$2,000 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 12 May 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone or email by 26 May 2021.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Bonfire Gift Mastercard card terms and conditions apply.
- Flight Centre and Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply.
+Earn 1.00 Flight Centre Reward for every NZ$100 spent on Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges & quasi-cash transactions). Earn 2.00 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spent in-store or online at a New Zealand Flight Centre store. When redeemed, every 1.00 Flight Centre Reward earned will equate to NZ$1.00 credit towards your Flight Centre Mastercard account.