There’s never been a better time to celebrate the people you love and Mother’s Day is the perfect chance to show the incredible women in your life that you’re thinking of them. Or, dare we say it, a great excuse to treat yourself to something nice!
Whether it’s a bunch of flowers or a gift card is the way to go, every purchase Monday 2 – Sunday 8 May with your Flight Centre Mastercard® will put you in the draw to win^ a $1,000 shopping spree.
Great news! If you want to treat the special lady in your life to something more bling, you'll enjoy DOUBLE Flight Centre Rewards on every purchase at Michael Hill, now extended until 8 May 2022*.
There’s no minimum spend so, why not make it a Mother’s Day she’ll never forget! Shop with your Flight Centre Mastercard everywhere Mastercard is accepted, you’ll earn Rewards+ on every purchase!
Things you should know:
^$1,000 Mother’s Day Prize Draw:
- Valid from Monday 2 May 2022 to Sunday 8 May 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There is one prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”). One Prize Draw winner will receive $1,000 Bonfire Gift Mastercard, voucher issuer’s terms and conditions apply (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a standard purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard at any retailer that accepts Flight Centre Mastercard in-store or online (excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, and quasi-cash transactions) during the Prize Draw Period.
- The Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- The Prize Winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 13 May 2022 (“Prize Draw Date”).
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 20 May 2022.
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw Date will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
*Double Flight Centre Rewards at Michael Hill (“Double Rewards”) applies to eligible purchases from Monday 17 January 2022 to Sunday 8 May 2022 only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases means all standard purchases made with your Flight Centre Mastercard in-store or online at Michael Hill. The transaction date is determined by when and where the merchant accepts the purchase and is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s control. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Double Rewards means two times the standard Flight Centre Rewards Points for all eligible purchases made on your Flight Centre Mastercard e.g. 3.00 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. To be eligible for Double Rewards, your Flight Centre Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions. Where eligible, Double Rewards will be applied to your Flight Centre Mastercard account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply. When redeemed 1.00 reward will equate to a NZ$1 credit to your Flight Centre Mastercard account that may be used to make a purchase at Flight Centre New Zealand.
+Earn 1.50 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spend on Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges & quasi-cash transactions). Earn 3.00 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spent in-store or online at a New Zealand Flight Centre store. When redeemed, every 1.00 Flight Centre Reward earned will equate to NZ$1.00 credit towards your Flight Centre Mastercard account.