Spring is here! With brighter days on the way, we’ve got an epic prize that could help launch you into spring. Every purchase you make between Saturday 11 September and Sunday 17 October 2021 will give you a chance to win* your Flight Centre Mastercard® balance back up to $5,000.
So whether it’s time for a spring clean, new season fashion, home DIY projects or the latest tech items, there’s no minimum spend. Simply shop with your Flight Centre Mastercard everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Every purchase is two chances to win!*
Things you should know:
*Double Chances Weekend valid from 12:00am Saturday 18 September to 11:59pm Sunday 19 September 2021, each Standard Purchase using your Flight Centre Mastercard at any retailer that accepts Flight Centre Mastercard will earn you two entries into Spring back prize draw:
- Valid from 11 September - 17 October 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 38 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The first Prize Draw winner drawn will receive their Balance Back on their Flight Centre Mastercard account for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 10 October 2021, up to a maximum amount of NZD$5,000 (“Balance Back Prize”). The next 37 prize winners drawn will each receive a credit back on their account to the value of NZD$100 (“Credit Back Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- The 38 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 22 October 2021.
- The Balance Back Prize and Credit Back prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email by 29 October 2021.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply.