This weekend Saturday 9 & Sunday 10 October you’ll earn Double Rewards+ on every Flight Centre Mastercard® purchase. Whether you’re shopping for a juicy DOUBLE cheeseburger, a flash new PAIR of sneakers or an outdoor furniture SET for the deck, use your Flight Centre Mastercard for everything you buy. There’s no minimum spend.
Plus you’ve only got until Sunday 17 October to use your Flight Centre Mastercard to go in the draw to win* your balance back up to $5,000. There’s also daily prizes of $100 credit backs to be won.* Every purchase is a chance to win!
Things you should know:
+Double Flight Centre Rewards (“Double Rewards”) applies to all eligible purchases from Saturday 9 October to 11.59pm Sunday 10 October 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases means all standard purchases made with your Flight Centre Mastercard excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date is determined by when and where the merchant accepts the purchase and is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s control. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Double Rewards means two times the standard Flight Centre Rewards Points for all eligible purchases e.g. 2 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. Purchases at Flight Centre New Zealand will continue to earn 2 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. To be eligible for Double Rewards, your Flight Centre Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions. Where eligible, Double Rewards will be applied to your Flight Centre Mastercard account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply. When redeemed 1.00 reward will equate to a NZ$1 credit to your Flight Centre Mastercard account that may be used to make a purchase at Flight Centre New Zealand.
*Spring Back, Credit Back prize draw:
- Valid from 11 September - 17 October 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 38 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The first Prize Draw winner drawn will receive their Balance Back on their Flight Centre Mastercard account for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 10 October 2021, up to a maximum amount of NZD$5,000 (“Balance Back Prize”). The next 37 prize winners drawn will each receive a credit back on their account to the value of NZD$100 (“Credit Back Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Double entries into the Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 18 to Sunday 19 September 2021.
- The 38 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 22 October 2021.
- The Balance Back Prize and Credit Back prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email by 29 October 2021.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply.