How do I dispute a transaction?

If you identify an unauthorised transaction on your account, call us straight away on 0800 500 450 from NZ or +64 9 580 7365 from overseas. For peace of mind, you can also temporarily place your card on hold by logging into Web Self Service so the card can’t be used.


If you wish to dispute a transaction (for example, you were charged an incorrect amount, have not received the goods or services or have received an incorrect amount of cash from an ATM), please complete the Disputed Transaction form and either email it to, or post it to: Flexi Cards Chargebacks and Disputes, PO Box 94013, Auckland 2241.