It’s time to wrap up your Christmas to-do list.
The big day is just around the corner! Grab those last-minute gifts and goodies with 3 months no payments and no interest* with Flight Centre Mastercard®. That means you can wrap up Christmas with no interest and nothing to pay until March 2021*.
There’s no minimum spend and your card is welcome everywhere Mastercard is accepted, in-store and online. Offer available from Thursday 17 - Friday 25 December 2020.
Lending criteria, fees, T&Cs apply.
Things you should know:
*3 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all in-store and online purchases made with Flight Centre Mastercard at accepting merchants from Thursday 17 to 11:59p.m. Friday 25 December 2020 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges or quasi-cash transactions. The purchase transaction date is determined by when the merchant processes the purchase and is outside of the control of Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Issuer”). Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.95% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. The Issuer reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Flight Centre Mastercard standard terms and conditions apply.
^Summer Stunner Prize Draw:
- Valid from 7 November to 31 December 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 11 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- The first Prize Draw winner drawn will receive a Bonfire Gift Mastercard to the value of NZD$10,000 and the remaining 10 Prize Draw winners drawn will each receive a Flight Centre gift card to the value of NZD $250 (“Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- 11 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 7 January 2021.
- The Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone or email by 15 January 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard, Flight Centre and Flight Centre Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
+Earn 1.00 Flight Centre Reward for every NZ$100 spend on Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges & quasi-cash transactions). Earn 2.00 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spent in-store or online at a New Zealand Flight Centre store. When redeemed, every 1.00 Flight Centre Reward earned will equate to NZ$1.00 credit towards your Flight Centre Mastercard account.