Whatever you are doing for the long weekend, you'll earn Triple Flight Centre Rewards** on every Flight Centre Mastercard® purchase! Excludes purchases at Flight Centre which continue to earn Double Rewards.** Friday 4 - Monday 7 February 2022 so don't miss out!
There’s no minimum spend. So whether you’re stocking up on what you need, heading to the beach for a picnic, a BBQ with friends, shopping the sales or away for an extended long weekend, use your Flight Centre Mastercard for all those essential purchases.
BOARDING SOON! It's time to dust off your passport as overseas travel is making a comeback! From 28 Feb 2022, fully-vaccinated Kiwis coming from Aussie will be able to self-isolate & bypass MIQ! And from 14 Mar 2022, you can return from the rest of the world! To celebrate, here's a little something for you: Book with Flight Centre & you can get $100* OFF your international travel when you book airfares & 10 nights, or $50* OFF when you book airfares & 5 nights!
Plus, enjoy 500 days no interest^ on purchases $499 & over at Flight Centre with your Flight Centre Mastercard (22.95% p.a. applies after interest free period ends) until 14 February 2022.
LAST CHANCE! Don't forget every purchase until Monday 7 February is a chance to win† a $5,000 Flight Centre gift card to spend on your next picture perfect getaway. There's also daily prizes of 100 bonus Rewards† up for grabs, that's $100 to spend at Flight Centre.
Things you should know:
**Triple Flight Centre Rewards (“Triple Rewards”) applies to all eligible purchases from Friday 4 February to 11.59pm Monday 7 February 2022 New Zealand Time (NZT) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases means all standard purchases made with your Flight Centre Mastercard excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date is determined by when and where the merchant accepts the purchase and is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s control. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Triple Rewards means three times the standard Flight Centre Rewards Points for all eligible purchases e.g. 3 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. To be eligible for Triple Rewards, your Card account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions. Where eligible, Triple Rewards will be applied to your Flight Centre Mastercard account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See flightcentremastercard.co.nz for full details. When redeemed 1.00 reward will equate to a NZ$1 credit to your Flight Centre Mastercard account that may be used to make a purchase at Flight Centre New Zealand.
*$100 Off Offer: Terms & conditions apply. Offer is per person & valid for new International bookings with full payment or a deposit made between 03-20 Feb 2022. Offer applies to adults & children aged 2 years & over (excludes infants). To qualify for a $50 discount on your booking, a minimum of 5 nights stay in an International destination applies. To qualify for a $100 discount on your booking, a minimum of 10 nights stay in an International destination applies. To be eligible, bookings must include Air & Land (Air only bookings are not eligible). Land may include International accommodation or multi-night touring or multi-night cruise or multi-night rail in one or more International destinations. Over-night flights, transfers, day tours, activities, insurance & car hire are excluded from the minimum nights requirements. Payments made with supplier credits through Flight Centre will be accepted. Discount offer can only be redeemed once per booking, cannot be redeemed for cash, are non-transferable nor to be used in conjunction with any other offer. If the original booking is cancelled the discount is void. Flight Centre's standard booking conditions apply. Please refer to www.flightcentre.co.nz/bookingterms. For redemptions made instore or via phone, eligible customers will receive discount applied at the time of booking. Flight Centre reserves the right to extend the date of this promotion at its discretion.
^LTF offer valid from 1 to 14 February 2022. Excludes foreign currency, cash advances & online purchases. An Establishment Fee of $55 applies to your first LTF transaction, a $35 Advance Fee applies to all subsequent LTF transactions. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.95% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of 500 days interest free. Minimum payments of 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout interest free period. Paying only the minimum monthly payments will not fully repay the loan before the end of the interest free period. A Flight Centre fee of 2.5% applies. Rates & fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
†$5,000 Flight Centre gift card & daily Rewards:
- Valid from Saturday 15 January – Monday 7 February 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 25 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 1 Prize Draw winner will receive a Flight Centre electronic gift card to the total value of NZ$5,000 (“Grand Prize”).
- 24 daily prize winners will each receive 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards applied to their Flight Centre Mastercard account (“Daily Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Double entries into the Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 22 to Sunday 23 January 2022.
- Prize Draw winners will be drawn at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Friday 11 February 2022 as follows: 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Grand Prize, and 24 winners will be drawn for each day of the Prize Draw Period drawn from all eligible entries associated with each of the 24 days of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Flight Centre electronic gift card and 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 18 February 2022.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard, Flight Centre and Flight Centre gift card terms and conditions apply.