Where could you go? Apply and be approved for a Flight Centre Mastercard between 5 August - 4 September 2022 to be in to WIN^ 1 of 4 prizes containing 5,000 Flight Centre Rewards each! That’s $5,000 to spend at Flight Centre, taking you on your dream holidays with mates, with the family or simply by yourself - why not?
Flight Centre Mastercard is the perfect shopping companion and you’ll love the world of benefits it gives you. Enjoy paying no international transaction fees and being able to travel sooner. All your everyday spend can earn you Flight Centre Rewards+ that can be redeemed on any airline, hotel, tour, cruise, car hire or sightseeing deals booked directly though Flight Centre.
Hurry offer ends 4 September!
Lending criteria, $50 account fee, Ts&Cs apply. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.95% p.a. applies after interest free period. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
+Earn 1.50 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spend on Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges & quasi-cash transactions). Earn 3.00 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spent in-store or online at a New Zealand Flight Centre store. When redeemed, every 1.00 Flight Centre Reward earned will equate to NZ$1.00 credit towards your Flight Centre Mastercard account.
*A minimum purchase amount may be required. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. An Establishment Fee of $55 applies to your first LTF transaction, a $35 Advance Fee applies to all subsequent LTF transactions. Standard Interest Rate, currently 22.95% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at the end of a payment holiday or interest free period. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rates and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
^Flight Centre Mastercard, win 5,000 Flight Centre Rewards 5 August - 5 September 2022
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- Prize draw valid for all new accounts opened from approved online Flight Centre Mastercard applications received from 5 August 2022 to 11:59pm NZST 4 September 2022 (inclusive) (“Prize Draw Period”). There are four prizes to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- Eligible new Flight Centre Mastercard customers approved from online applications received during the Prize Draw Period will be automatically in the draw to win.
- The Prize Draw winners will receive R5,000 Flight Centre Rewards to the value of $5,000 to spend at Flight Centre (“Prize”).
- Four (4) winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Wednesday 7 September 2022 (“Prize Draw Date”).
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by Friday 9 September 2022.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by Friday 16 September 2022, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Prize will be applied by Friday 23 September 2022 to each eligible customer’s linked Flight Centre Mastercard account.
- Excludes any new accounts created in line with Long Term Finance purchases such as Flexi pay purchases and fixed instalments (“LTF New Account”). New accounts created online and with a first purchase being a Long Term Finance purchase are deemed a LTF New Account and are not eligible for this promotion.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend, or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice. The Prize is not negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize Draw is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw.