Shop with your Flight Centre Mastercard® for all your shopping to be in to WIN!*
The festive season is coming so use your Flight Centre Mastercard for all your groceries, gifts & gas. Every purchase from 2 November to 31 December 2019 puts you in the draw to WIN* a trip to LA, worth $20,000 with 7 nights' accommodation, Disneyland day passes and $5,000 spending money. Plus you’ll go in the daily draw to win* 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards!
There’s no minimum spend so use your Flight Centre Mastercard for all your purchases, every purchase is a chance to win!* Your card is welcome everywhere Mastercard is accepted, in-store, online and overseas with no international transaction fees.
Remember, you'll earn Flight Centre Rewards† on all your purchases.
1 Reward = $1 to spend at Flight Centre on your next travel booking.
Not already a cardholder?
Things you should know:
*Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- Prize Draw valid from 2 November to 11:59pm NZST on 31 December 2019 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are 61 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 1 Grand Prize winner will receive: Return premium economy class airfares for 2 people to Los Angeles ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, flying Air New Zealand, 7 nights 4-star accommodation & return airport transfers, 2 x Disneyland 1 Day Park Hopper Tickets, $5,000 spending money (“Grand Prize”). Premium economy class airfares include two carry-on bags weighing up to 7kg, two checked bags weighing up to 23kg, meal and drinks, movies and one standard seat.
- Travel is to be booked by 30 April 2020.Travel is to be completed by 1 February 2021. Blackout periods apply & bookings must be made at least 90 days prior to travel. Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or foreign exchange. Prize winner & companion travelling with the prize winner are subject to the terms and conditions of carriage of suppliers. Winner & companion must travel together. All prizes are subject to availability & at the discretion of Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd. Transfers to your closest New Zealand departure point, alterations to the prize package, stopovers, travel insurance, additional meals, spending money, visas, vaccinations plus any other associated expenses are the responsibility of the prize Flight Centre reserves the right to verify the validity of entries & to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms & conditions. Only valid for one entry per person. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents. Flight Centre’s standard terms and conditions apply. Please refer to http://www.flightcentre.co.nz/about-us/legal/booking-terms-condition.
- Grand Prize winner will also receive spending money as a $5,000 creditback (“Creditback”) onto their Flight Centre Mastercard account. To be eligible to receive the Creditback the Flight Centre Mastercard account balance must be of equal or greater value than the amount of the Creditback.
- Grand Prize winner can opt to receive the value of their drawn prize as a $20,000 Flight Centre Gift Card. Gift card issuer terms & conditions will apply.
- 60 Prize Draw winners will each receive 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards on their Flight Centre Mastercard account (“Daily Prize”).
- An entry into the Grand Prize draw and Daily Prize draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- To be eligible for the prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Each prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Any payments made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be taken as an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- 61 winning Flight Centre Mastercard transactions will be drawn at random for the Prize Draw, at the end of the Prize Draw Period at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland. The winner will be notified by email/phone by 31 January 2020.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 20 February 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or personal injury (whether physical or mental) in connection with the Prize Draw, a Prize or its use by a winner.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Employees of FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited & Flight Centre New Zealand are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply.
†Earn 1.00 Flight Centre Reward for every NZ$100 spend on Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances, balance transfers, fees, interest charges & quasi-cash transactions). Earn 2.00 Flight Centre Rewards for every NZ$100 spent in-store or online at a New Zealand Flight Centre store. When redeemed, every 1.00 Flight Centre Reward earned will equate to NZ$1.00 credit towards your Flight Centre Mastercard account.