Load up the trolleys and hit the gas with your Flight Centre Mastercard®! From Saturday 10 – Sunday 18 July, you’ll earn Double Flight Centre Rewards on all grocery and fuel purchases!+ Whether you’re doing a big shop, snack stop or rushing the kids around town, with your Flight Centre Mastercard, this week will be twice as rewarding!
Plus, every purchase is a chance to win^ a Yamaha EX Deluxe Waverunner!
Plus, Plus! You’ll also go in the draw to win one of 5x $250 Flight Centre Gift Cards!
Things you should know:
+Double Flight Centre Rewards (“Double Rewards”) applies to all eligible purchases with a transaction date from Saturday 10 – Sunday 18 July 2021 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) only (“Promotion Period”). Eligible purchases means all standard purchases made with your Flight Centre Mastercard at any merchant with Mastercard Card Acceptor Business Code 5541 (Service Stations), 5542 (Fuel Dispenser), 5983 (Fuel Dealers) or 4468 (Marinas, Marine Service/Supplies), 5411 (Grocery Stores and Supermarkets), 5499 (Miscellaneous Food Stores – Convenience Store, Markets, Specialty Stores), 5441 (Candy, Nut, Confectionery Store) or 5451 (Dairy Products Stores), excluding cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges and quasi-cash transactions. The transaction date is determined by when and where the merchant accepts the purchase and is outside of Columbus Financial Services Limited’s control. Purchases made overseas or online will be accepted in local time, which may affect eligibility. Double Rewards means two times the standard Flight Centre Rewards Points for all eligible purchases e.g. 2 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. Purchases at Flight Centre New Zealand will continue to earn 2 Flight Centre Rewards per NZ$100 spend. To be eligible for Double Rewards, your Flight Centre Mastercard account must remain open during the Promotion Period and you must comply with Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions. Where eligible, Double Rewards will be applied to your Flight Centre Mastercard account within 60 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Flight Centre Mastercard and Flight Centre terms and conditions apply. When redeemed 1.00 reward will equate to a NZ$1 credit to your Flight Centre Mastercard account that may be used to make a purchase at Flight Centre New Zealand.
^Yamaha EX Deluxe Prize Draw:
- Prize Draw valid from 26 June 2021 to 11:59pm on 25 July 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are six prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- One Grand Prize draw winner will receive a Ready to tow away 2021 Yamaha EX Deluxe in colour Lime Yellow with Azure Blue, a single registered trailer including Mag wheels, including initial on road costs: 12 Months Registration, 3 Year W.O.F, 2 Tie Towns & Trailer Adjustments, a Yamaha grab bag and 2 lifejackets (“Grand Prize”).
- The Grand Prize winner will need to collect the prize from the dealership located on the North Shore in Auckland (will be organised directly with the Grand Prize winner).
- The next 5 prize winners drawn will each receive a $250 Flight Centre gift card.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Double entries into the Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 3 to Sunday 4 July 2021.
- Six prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 30 July 2021.
- The Prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 13 August 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited.
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).