Rev up winter with Flight Centre Mastercard®! From weekend getaways to every day groceries, fuel and bills, every purchase could see you cruising the high seas! Every Flight Centre Mastercard purchase from Saturday 26 June - Sunday 25 July 2021 is a chance to:
WIN^ a Yamaha WaveRunner EX Deluxe worth $17,000!
Plus 5 $250 Flight Centre Gift Cards are up for grabs!^
There’s no minimum spend so use your Flight Centre Mastercard for everything you buy, every purchase is a chance to win!
Things you should know:
^Yamaha EX Deluxe Prize Draw:
- Prize Draw valid from 26 June 2021 to 11:59pm on 25 July 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are six prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- One Grand Prize draw winner will receive a Ready to tow away 2021 Yamaha EX Deluxe in colour Lime Yellow with Azure Blue, a single registered trailer including Mag wheels, including initial on road costs: 12 Months Registration, 3 Year W.O.F, 2 Tie Towns & Trailer Adjustments, a Yamaha grab bag and 2 lifejackets (“Grand Prize”).
- The Grand Prize winner will need to collect the prize from the dealership located on the North Shore in Auckland (will be organised directly with the Grand Prize winner).
- The next 5 prize winners drawn will each receive a $250 Flight Centre gift card.
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Double entries into the Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 3 to Sunday 4 July 2021.
- Six prize winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on 30 July 2021.
- The Prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 13 August 2021.
- To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited.
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).