Your new Flight Centre Mastercard loves to get around - and you'll love the world of benefits it gives you. Like earning Flight Centre Rewards on all your everyday spending that can be redeemed on any airline, hotel, tour, cruise, car hire or sightseeing deals booked directly though Flight Centre.
Activate your card today, then use it once before 31 March 2022 and you'll get $20 back^.
There are three easy ways to activate your Flight Centre Mastercard:
Your Rewards are ready and waiting.
So don't wait any longer, activate today and take your Flight Centre Mastercard for a spin!
Things you should know:
^$20 Credit Back Promotional Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for all new accounts to activate their Flight Centre Mastercards from 2 March 2022 to 11:59pm NZT 31 March 2022 (inclusive) (“Offer Period”).
- Eligible customers who activated their Flight Centre Mastercard account during the Offer Period and spend once will receive a $20 credit back (“Credit Back”) .
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Credit Back Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before 15 April 2022 will not be eligible for inclusion in the Offer.
- The Credit Back will be applied by 15 April 2022 to each eligible customer’s Flight Centre Mastercard account.
- The Credit Back is not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- Any Flight Centre Mastercard account that has been cancelled or suspended on or before 31 March 2022 will be ineligible to receive a Credit Back.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Credit Back promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Credit Back promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Credit Back is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Credit Back offer.
- Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions apply. See co.nz for full details.