We all get it – that sinking feeling knowing the summer break is over and it’s back to work and school for another year. So here’s something to help you keep those holiday feels.
Every purchase with your Flight Centre Mastercard® from Saturday 15 January to Monday 7 February 2022 gives you a chance to win* a $5,000 Flight Centre gift card. There’s no minimum spend, plus there are daily prizes of 100 Flight Centre Rewards to be won* – that’s $100 to spend at Flight Centre.
Whether it’s picking up bargains in the New Year sales, kitting out the kids for school or getting your own work wardrobe sorted, use your Flight Centre Mastercard and start planning your next picture perfect getaway, on us.
Things you should know:
*$5,000 Flight Centre gift card & daily Rewards:
- Valid from Saturday 15 January – Monday 7 February 2022 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- There are 25 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
- 1 Prize Draw winner will receive a Flight Centre electronic gift card to the total value of NZ$5,000 (“Grand Prize”).
- 24 daily prize winners will each receive 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards applied to their Flight Centre Mastercard account (“Daily Prize”).
- An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period.
- Prize Draw winners will be drawn at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Friday 11 February 2022 as follows: 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Grand Prize, and 24 winners will be drawn for each day of the Prize Draw Period drawn from all eligible entries associated with each of the 24 days of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Flight Centre electronic gift card and 100 bonus Flight Centre Rewards prizes are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email by 18 February 2022.
- To be eligible for a prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchases made on Flight Centre Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”).
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
- Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited and Flight Centre Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with a prize or this Prize Draw.
- Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Flight Centre Mastercard, Flight Centre and Flight Centre gift card terms and conditions apply.